Wednesday, October 3, 2012

2 month visit

B snuck in our bed sometime before 6am and was hot and sweaty. London slept from 11pm (she went down around 9-10p but woke up for a quick nurse around 11pm) until 6:30am...she's such my sleeper.  She was just in her swaddle and her arms were out.  I kept hitting snooze but finally got up around 7:30 and after feeding London again, I had a nice workout in this morning and had my smoothie before getting B up and taking her to school.

Despite all of my cute outfits I had out for B, she wanted orange pants but couldn't find anything to match so she picked Halloween PJs....oh the style of a toddler!  We did her Halloween activity (fire in fireplace....maybe not so good in 75 degree weather!).

I got some stuff done around the house and headed out with L for her 2 month appointment.  She is officially 11'3", 22 inches and 38.5 head circumference.  She checked out well and got her 2 months shots (rotavirus oral, hep B, DTP, pneumovax) and cried for about 10s before nursing her back to comfort.

We then had our checkup for the dental study and I took her over to campus for a REC meeting before coming home.

B just wanted to dance, dance, dance to Gangnam style...she is so cute and just loves to dance.  She loves her little sister.  I am so excited to see them grow up together.

We also got some news about dad....it frustrates me that no one thought to tell me.  I just want to talk to the doctor and get the info I need before I would feel better about it.  Ugh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment