Wednesday, May 18, 2011

So ridiculously funny

As if we weren't already head over heals in love with B, she just keeps becoming more fun everyday! Today, when I got home, I was greated by B and Roo in teh garage. Then, after dinner, B and I made chocolate chip cookies for Erik. She loved tasting the chocolate chips and even threw a little hissy fit when I moved the bag away.

While they were baking, she even played "fetch" with one of the balls and laughed and laughed as Erik chased her around the living room and kitchen.

What was so hilarious was that before bed, Erik and I kept tickling her and she just laughed and laughed......her beautiful little smile and giggles...and even left out a toot or two while we were tickling her!

She definitely has had a hard time settling down when it's still light out so she and I went over her animals and sounds....She just continues to amaze me.
Cow: Moo
Goat: Ba
Sheep: Ba
Pig: undecipherable
Monkey/Gorilla: Ah, ah, ah (as in oo, oo, ah, ah)
Dog: tongue out for panting
Cat: yow
Elephant: her little phwwt with her lips
Lion, Tiger, Bear: rar
Duck: duck, duck, duck (not quite a quack)

She did have a hard time settling down and we were unsuccessful in Operation Bubber Fairy. We need to come up with a better solution for getting her asleep...ideally, falling asleep in her own bed as tonight, it took an hour until she fell asleep in our bed then she still ended up crying. It's tough because I love looking over and seeing those night time smiles and sleeping angelic face.

On a random note, I totally think B's face is thinning out...where did my baby go? We did go through our nice stash of babyfood.....I think every baby we know will have a hefty allotment.


On the work end of things, I won't even begin to complain about my day but I will say, people are idiots when they make, or rather, revise schedules. As a warning: do not ever try to F**K with my schedule without asking/notifying/confirming the change is appropriate considering you changed my schedule when I put in the post-call request 6 months ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment